During times of change effective, flexible, and agile leadership is especially critical to organisational success. The focus of this Leadership Workshop is to develop the skills, confidence and motivation of participants to lead, embrace change and adapt quickly in uncertain times.
Over a 4-week period this practical and engaging workshop will encourage and support leaders to take time to self-reflect, embrace change and develop the skills, confidence and motivation to lead in changing and uncertain times.
Teams would attend eight 60-90 minute live online sessions. To help ensure optimal learning, typically participant numbers are kept to a maximum of 12-15 to allow for meaningful engagement and interaction.
For information about this course please get in touch with us on 0749176853, email email@example.com or fill out the query form below.
- Any modern Leadership journey must start with self-reflection. Learn about the value of having self-awareness and the traits that self-aware leaders embody. Learn ways you can improve your self-awareness to be a more effective leader with more engaged employees.
- Examine the skills necessary to provide strong leadership in uncertain times
- How to combat change fatigue and embrace change
- Explore the key leadership competencies necessary for change
- Making change happen!
- How to be a great role model. Be the Leader that people want to follow.
- How to use coaching and mentoring skills to help create confident, productive and more engaged team members.
- Explore simple and effective ways to motivate yourself
- Examine ways to motivate your people during difficult times
- Explore the steps to effective problem solving – a crucial leadership skill.
- Understand how using positive Leadership practices can improve your personal leadership capabilities and strengthen your organisation.
- that will help you to identify your strengths and guide you towards achieving your goals