Customer Service for Retail
Canva is a popular graphic design and publishing platform used to create visual content, from social media posts to business logos - It is a cost effective and increasingly useful business tool.
Due to its almost endless potential there is a fear or hesitancy for some people.
❌ They are afraid to make mistakes.
❌ They are not designers.
❌ They simply don’t know where to start.
The business community has had to adapt faster than ever, and there is a real appetite to continuously improve digital designs and stand out in a noisy crowd; particularly online. This course was designed specifically to meet this need.
The course is designed to run over 3 dedicated training sessions of 2.5 hours each. However, it is also available as a stand-alone, single units.
In addition, attendees will receive:
- A tailored coursebook for each week of the training.
- Access to a private Facebook group to share designs & receive feedback after the course. This offers a unique opportunity to continue learning and networking with like-minded business owners & professionals.
- Access to the training recording for 2 weeks after training is delivered.
- A course delivered by an experienced brand marketer & strategist, so attendees can explore strategic ideas and challenges while simultaneously growing their design skills.
Places on these interactive and engaging workshops are limited. If you would like to request enrollment on a future Canva workshop, complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch. If you have any queries, contact us on email@example.com.
Next Scheduled Workshops
Beginner – Thursday 5th May, 9:00-11:30 AM
Intermediate – Thursday 12th May, 9:00-11:30 AM
Advanced – Thursday 19th May, 9:00-11:30 AM
Week 1 – Beginners
- Navigating the Canva ecosystem
- Working with colours & developing a brand kit
- Creating a design from scratch
- Using text with real effect
- Exploring templates
- Uploading your own content to Canva
Week 2 – Intermediate
- How to create a month of social media posts in 10 minutes…yes, really!
- Keywords in Canva – the hidden gems they don’t tell you about
- Presentations – how Canva is ending boring presentations forever!
- Level up your digital marketing with a step-by-step creation of a video ad for Instagram / Facebook / LinkedIn
Week 3 – Advanced
- Visually plan your Instagram feed & schedule content to all your social media accounts
- Organise & present multiple files seamlessly using folders
- Video editing – create a professional video with
- Titles & text overlay
- YouTube into & outro slides
- Overlaying music
- Website design
This 2.5 hour workshop delivered via Zoom
Virtually – The course is designed to run over 3 dedicated training sessions of 2.5 hours each. However, it is also available as a stand-alone, single units.
Industry Certified by Retail Ireland Skillnet.