Protecting the Business from COVID-19
This webinar enables store managers or leaders to better understand their role in protecting their business, customers, staff and others from COVID-19 within their workplace. Recommendations are outlined for key requirements such as conducting risk assessments, contingency planning and effective staff communication.
Based on the Return to Work Safety Protocol in line with recommendations from the Government, HSE, HSA and other relevant authoritative bodies
For more information please get in touch with the team at Retail Ireland Skillnet on 074 9176853, email email@example.com or fill out the query form below.
- How does COVID-19 spread
- How long does COVID-19 survive
- Why we need to risk assess
- How to carry out a risk assessment for infection prevention
- Common retail setting risk assessment examples
- Creating awareness for customers, employees and vendors
- Communication of the risk assessment outcomes
- Contingency planning for absence and attendance