Performance Management Workshop
This one-day workshop will introduce performance management as an effective process to support your business and employee performance.
This workshop introduces performance management as an effective process to support business and employee performance. The aim of this workshop is to give retailers the necessary insight and confidence to overcome the challenges of performance management. The workshop will develop retail teams and key staff to take ownership and responsibility towards achieving organisational goals. By the end of the 1-day workshop, participants will be equipped with practical knowledge and skills that can be applied to their role in retail. They will have the confidence to set objectives, provide feedback, conduct performance evaluations, and develop action plans to improve performance.
We are delighted to offers retailers booking group workshops the opportunity to tailor the content to address their own organisational requirements.
Introduction to Performance Management Practices
- Impacting “bottom line” through effective performance management
- Overcoming the main challenges associated with performance management
- Key business objectives for applying a performance management process
The Performance Management Process
- Components of a Performance Management Process
- Key benefits of an effective performance management approach
- Improving recruitment and retention through innovative Performance Management practices
Performance Management Feedback
- Providing effective feedback
- Asking the right questions – using a coaching approach
- Addressing underperformance amongst employees
- Identifying the true causes of underperformance
- Focus on behavioural change
- Agree a performance improvement plan
Target Audience: Individuals developing employee performance/Supervisors/Managers
|For Groups up to 20
|Classroom (Company Venue)
|RIS Training Venue
- 20 is the maximum number of learners an organisation can enrol in a single workshop.
- On occasion we have workshops scheduled where retail employees from different organisations join the same workshop, the price per person is €75 for online and €125 in a RIS Training venue.