Performance Management Workshop
This one-day workshop will introduce performance management as an effective process to support the business and employee performance.
It also aims to provide retailers with the insight and confidence to overcome the challenges of performance management and to target the main objectives of their Performance Management Process.
- Understand what performance management is and how it impacts the business.
- Identify your key business performance objectives.
- Discuss the different integral elements of performance management.
- Introduce ‘coaching’ as a method of feedback delivery and steps a manager can utilise in managing underperforming employees.
We require a minimum of 12 attendees per workshop booking. To ensure participants get the most from the programme we have capped the number of attendees, at a maximum of 15. If your organisation requires a smaller number of places and is prepared to share places with other retail organisations, please contact us for further information.
For more information please get in touch with the team at Retail Ireland Skillnet on 074 9176853, email email@example.com or fill out the query form below.
- Impacting “bottom line” through effective performance management
- Overcoming the main challenges associated with performance management
- Key business objectives for applying a performance management process
- Components of a Performance Management Process
- Key benefits of an effective performance management approach
- Improving recruitment and retention through innovative Performance Management practices
- Providing effective feedback
- Asking the right questions – using a coaching approach
- Addressing underperformance amongst employees
- Identifying the true causes of underperformance
- Focus on behavioural change
- Agree a performance improvement plan