Managing Talent Acquisition Workshop
Focusing on Recruitment, Selection, On-Boarding and Retention this 2 half-day workshop is a highly interactive, thought-provoking workshop that will refresh your creative thinking and awareness, to assist you in addressing current and future vacancies.
- Understand best methods to attract quality candidates in a challenging recruitment environment
- Implementing an effective recruitment process
- Establishing an effective on-boarding process
- Managing the probation period
- Techniques to improve retention
We require a minimum of 12 attendees per workshop booking. To ensure participants get the most from the programme we have capped the number of attendees, at a maximum of 15. If your organisation requires a smaller number of places and is prepared to share places with other retail organisations, please contact us for further information.
For more information please get in touch with the team at Retail Ireland Skillnet on 074 9176853, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the query form below.
- Exploration of the current hiring environment
- Creating a culture that attracts candidates
- Understanding the key stages of the recruitment process
- Common pitfalls of the recruitment process
- Identifying timelines and tasks involved to recruit effectively
- Speeding up time to productivity – being prepared (forms, policies, job role, training)
- On-boarding – Building trust and confidence with new employees
- Probation – Structured probation review process
- Succession Planning – Nurturing internal talent
- Exit Interviews – Gaining valuable information and insights