This GDPR training for employee’s course explains to all employees what GDPR is, how it impacts them, and actions everyone should be taking when processing protected data.
DEVELOPED AND DELIVERED BY IACT IN COLLABORATION WITH RETAIL IRELAND SKILLNET
As retailers we handle data at multiple points therefore it is essential that all our employees understand not only how to handle customer data, but the reasons why it is protected data. This course is designed for any retail employees who handles customer data as part of their responsibilities. The content is written by a barrister.
- Subsidised cost of €18 per learner
- Unique eLearning portal created for individual organisations
- Course can be personalised with individual organisation data protection procedures
- Delivered online across devices – mobile, desktop and tablet
- Reporting structure is flexible and can be set-up by Head Office and Store Branches or by Region. This makes it easier to find the record of training should a data breach occur. It also provides an overview of GDPR knowledge within the organisation.
- 45 minutes to complete the course
- Cost effective
- Certification awarded