Retail Customer Experience Workshop
This practical 1-day workshop develops retail employees' understanding of how positive customer experiences build loyalty and trust, increase sales, and create advocates.
Developing customer service skills is crucial for employees to perform effectively in a retail organisation. The aim of this 1- day workshop is to provide both practical and theoretical knowledge of customer service skills that are essential in any retail environment. The workshop focuses on a range of workplace-oriented skills that are associated with excellent customer experience. We are delighted to offers retailers booking group workshops the opportunity to tailor the content to address their own organisational customer experience requirements.
- Understanding customer expectations
- Establishing and measuring customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Linking customer service and sales
- The importance of good complaint handling
- Behaviour and thinking styles
- Putting it all into action
Target Audience: All Employees
|For Groups up to 20
|Classroom (Company Venue)
|RIS Training Venue
- 20 is the maximum number of learners an organisation can enrol in a single workshop.
- On occasion we have workshops scheduled where retail employees from different organisations join the same workshop, the price per person is €75 for online and €125 in a RIS Training venue.