Customer Acquisition Acceleration Workshop – Watch Back Recording
This workshop took place on 17th May 2022 and was designed to help retailers leverage digital channels to grow their customer base. The event was hosted in collaboration with IAB Ireland.
For more information please get in touch with the team at Retail Ireland Skillnet on 074 9176853, email email@example.com or fill out the query form below.
Delivered in partnership with IAB Ireland
IAB Ireland is the trade association for the Irish online advertising industry. As a not-for-profit organisation IAB Ireland works with members to ensure marketers can identify the best role for online in building their businesses. IAB Ireland is licensed by IAB US and is a member of the IAB Europe network. The IAB network is focused on 3 key work streams: authoritative research, educational/training events and promotion of industry-wide best practice.
- The digital savvy consumer – the latest research and insights to help you understand your consumer.
- How to reach and connect with consumers / segmenting & targeting audiences, creating your own ads. Working with influencers.
- The importance of the first few seconds of a video ad and how it can significantly impact performance metrics – with research on eyegaze and other creative elements of Video ads.
- How your business can prepare for the loss of 3rd party cookies – learn about contextual targeting and other cookieless solutions.
- Meabh Connellan, Senior Director, Digital Strategy, Spark Foundry-
- Billy Lousteau, Head of Retail/Fashion & Apparel, Meta Business Group
- Amy Owens, Industry Manager, Google
- Johan Slattery, Snr. Manager Ireland & Uk, Quantcast
- Lavina Gallagher, Director, Client Success, VidMob