This webinar is aimed at persons responsible for cleaning within the workplace. It will guide learners through main themes such as cleaning standards and techniques, the safe and effective use of chemicals and cleaning plans specific to COVID-19 prevention.
Based on the Return to Work Safety Protocol in line with recommendations from the Government, HSE, HSA and other relevant authoritative bodies
For more information please get in touch with the team at Retail Ireland Skillnet on 074 9176853, email email@example.com or fill out the query form below.
- Cleaning Standards
- Infection Protection
- What should we clean and how often?
- How to surface clean and disinfect correctly
- Building a Cleaning Plan for Retail Spaces
- Sourcing chemicals, supplies and PPE
- Chemical Safety Requirements
- Staff Training Requirements
- Testing Cleanliness Standards and Record Keeping