COVID-19 Cleaning and Cleanliness in the Workplace
A practical webinar aimed to help all workers understand the current cleaning and disinfection procedures that are required within the workplace in relation to COVID-19 infection prevention.
Based on the Return to Work Safety Protocol in line with recommendations from the Government, HSE, HSA and other relevant authoritative bodies.
For more information please get in touch with the team at Retail Ireland Skillnet on 074 9176853, email email@example.com or fill out the query form below.
- How clean is clean enough?
- Why we need to clean and disinfect
- Risk Assessment for Infection Prevention
- Frequently Touched Surfaces
- What we should clean and how often
- How to surface clean and disinfect correctly