Amazon Bootcamp: How to get started with online selling – Workshop 2 on 26th July
Join a three-hour bootcamp to learn how to take your business to the next level by scaling your online sales.
This 3-hour online event is designed to help people Start, Grow or Turbo-charge their business depending on their needs with access to e-learning, bootcamp trainings to help people get trading online quickly, as well as events, tools and services. Join this FREE to attend event and learn how scale the online sales for your business. It will include discussion on how to export on Amazon, raise capital for your business and using smart data to measure your business’ performance. Hear from Amazon representatives and online experts, as well as small businesses who have been there and done it and will share their top tips with you.
- 10am: Welcome
- 10.10am: Scaling sales and exports on Amazon
- 10.40am: Raising growth capital for e-commerce with Mark Corballis, Head of Funding at Wayflyer, a platform that provides funding for e-commerce businesses.
- 11.10am: Break
- 11.20am: Staying safe online: how to protect your business online
- 11.40am: Using smart data to measure what works with Fran Quilty, co-founder of Conjura, an e-commerce analytics platform helping small businesses track and measure their performance
- 12.00pm: How I’m scaling an online business. Hear the story of John Brady, founder of Bowsy, on how he’s scaled his online business.
- 12.30pm: Event end