QQI LEVEL 9 Masters
Executive Masters of Business in Innovation and Leadership
The Executive Master of Business in Innovation & Leadership is delivered in collaboration with Atlantic Technological University (formerly LYIT). The part-time 2 year work-based programme is practical and aims to focus leadership teams to drive organisational change and innovation.
The highly successful Masters of Business in Innovation & Leadership is a proven Master’s degree programme that develops the leadership talent of managers to deliver significant business improvement in their participating firms.
This programme has been developed by Atlantic Technological University (formerly LYIT) in consultation with IBEC, business support agencies and major employers.
- Provides a platform to gain new and insightful perspectives in a supported learning environment.
- Provides the possibility to create transformative learning experiences and prepare managers for managing in the ever-changing world of retail.
- Enables transformation and organisational change
- Applied learning where real world problems and challenges are tackled.
- Focused on developing responses to key strategic issues
- Leading national and international best practice speakers
- Discussion based mode of delivery
- Two x 3-day and seven x 2-day block delivery over 2 years
- Action learning communities of practice using reflective learning approach
- Assessment is assignment based and centred on work issues
- Dissertation based on major in- house organisational project
- Driving Innovation
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Managing People
- Managing Change
- Action Learning Research
- Knowledge Management & Learning
- Professional Development
- Corporate Governance
This programme is delivered in collaboration with the Atlantic Technological University (formerly LYIT). Two x 3-day and seven x 2-day block delivery over 2 year period.
The entry requirement is an Honours Degree, minimum of Second Class Honours, Grade 2 or equivalent and at least three years relevant management experience. In exceptional circumstances, applicants not holding a degree but having significant experience as a Senior Manager will be eligible for admission to the programme.
€13,000 fee for 2-year programme. 20% subsidy may be available for retail employees * subject to numbers
National Framework Level: QQI Level 9