Who Should Apply?
Apprentice Information: Apprenticeship in Retail Supervision
The Apprenticeship in Retail Supervision is designed for people already working in retail seeking supervisory/managerial roles in their organisation.
- 29 is the average age of apprentices
- 50% Female /50% Male Gender Split
- 6 Years is the average length of time apprentices have worked in retail
- Apprentices from 15 different countries currently on programme
- Every county in Ireland is represented
- Apprentices from over 90 different organisations on the programme since it commenced
All applications must come directly from the retailer, as apprentices must be sponsored for the duration of the two-year programme.
School leavers and career switchers wishing to apply for the programme must have secured employment with a retailer willing to sponsor you for the duration of the programme.