Apprentice Information: Apprenticeship in Retail Supervision
Applications to enrol on the Apprenticeship in Retail Supervision programme must come directly from a retail employer. Applications can only be accepted from retailers when the candidates are in full-time retail employment.
The entry requirements to enrol on the programme:
- Applicants must be 18 years or older to obtain a place on the programme
- Grade O6/H7 or above in 5 Leaving Certificate subjects (including Maths F2/06/H7 along with English or Irish 06/H7) or a full QQI Level 5 or higher qualification
- Mature applicants aged 21 years and with 3 years relevant retail work experience
- International applicants must present the equivalent of a full Level 5 qualification or higher. Learners for whom English is not the first language must demonstrate proficiency in English. Applicants should achieve a minimum of a grade B2 in the Oxford English Test or equivalent in other recognised English Tests
- Recognition of Prior Learning will also be considered as part of entry requirements
If you are working in the retail sector and want to apply, please talk with your employer first about enrolling on the programme. All applications to enrol on the programme must be made by the retail employer.